- Keep an eye on our social media channels. We will be sharing actions and blogs on the work Amnesty does with people from a refugee background, such as our Football Welcomes community projects and Welcome Presents. Please do read and share to spread the word!
- Watch a film online about refugees and exile, invite your friends and family to watch online as well, and then discuss what you’ve seen and learned. There is a programme of films available during Refugee Week, by Moving Worlds, which are all free to watch. You can find suggested films here
- Watch this reading of Hello! A Counting Book of Kindness by the author, Hollis Kurman, with your family and share it with friends. Follow it up by watching the Q&A with the author and use this to speak to young people about refugees.
- Share Bitesize activities for children to do at home, helping them understand the situations that refugees are in. You can find more information on these activities here.
- Read and share the Without My Family Report, which highlights the devastating impact of family separation on child refugees in the UK. You can find the report here.